About Me

Anjum Ara I am a technology enthusiast, an ardent reader. My latest interest is virtualization. In my free time, I love understanding child nutrition, child holistic development. I bake, read, paint, and do whatever it takes to improve myself every day.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Unable to Load Database

Issue: Unable to Load Database when starting planning databases in EAS console

Description: After migration of application from DEV to PROD environment . I was unable to start the databases.

Reason: Database corruption.

Solution: In my case data was not loaded yet hence it was safe for me to delete the files .pag, .esm , .ind and .tct and restart the Essbase server. Instead of deleting you can take a backup or the files .
Reload the data when necessary.

1. Go to Oracle_epm_home/EssbaseServer/essbaseserver1/app/<Applicationname>
2. mv {*.pag,*.esm,*.ind,*tct} /backup
3. Start Essbase Server again.





Share:

0 comments: