About Me

Anjum Ara I am a technology enthusiast, an ardent reader. My latest interest is virtualization. In my free time, I love understanding child nutrition, child holistic development. I bake, read, paint, and do whatever it takes to improve myself every day.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

2036 - Unable to connect to database. Please check database information and verify database is accessible.

I had to dig my old work log before I started blogging and found a few interesting things I had written hence blogging it here.

Error:


---------------------------
Financial Data Management
---------------------------
2036 - Unable to connect to database.  Please check database information and verify database is accessible.
---------------------------
OK  

Cause:


Oracle client 32 bit missing on server
 
Solution:
Of course install it !
Share:

0 comments: