About Me

Anjum Ara I am a technology enthusiast, an ardent reader. My latest interest is virtualization. In my free time, I love understanding child nutrition, child holistic development. I bake, read, paint, and do whatever it takes to improve myself every day.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Enable regional language on Workspace

Description:
Enable regional language setting on Workspace.
Supported languages in Hyperion 
 
How to:
On browser:
Firefox
1. Go to Menu on top right corner of Firefox browser

2. Open Options
3. Go Content and choose your preferred language.

Internet Explorer
1. Go to Internet Options > General
2. Add preferred language


Workspace
1. Go to workspace
2. Navigate >Administer> Workspace Settings > Server
3. Choose default locale as the preferred language from the available list.
4. Close the session and restart.
You should see something like below
Share:

0 comments: